Leo Vegas Casino review
Leo Vegas Casino review
Leo Vegas Casino games catalogue and software
Leo Vegas is a Net Entertainment powered online casino but that doesn’t mean their range of games are exclusive solely to NetEnt productions. They offer a great range from other online gaming production companies too. These include:
- Net Entertainment
- Evolution Gaming
- Play’N GO
- Yggdrasil Gaming
Online pokies at Leo Vegas: With a catalogue of 328 pokies to choose from – 21 of which are exclusive are exclusive to Leo – Leo Vegas has an online slot to cater to everyone’s individual taste, betting style and general mood. Leo Vegas offers the latest releases and the most popular progressive linked jackpot online slots, too.
Leo Vegas doesn’t just rely on a the typical huge range of pokies. On top of their wide range of online slots, Leo Vegas also offers a massive amount of online table games to keep you interested.
- Blackjack: Leo Vegas offers 16 different Blackjack games with bets starting at $1 and reaching as much as $5000 per hand..
- Roulette: There are another 16 Roulette games to choose from. You can even choose between American, French or European Roulette..
- Baccarat: Leo Vegas boasts seven different baccarat games for your enjoyment with bets as little as $1..
- Poker: With eight poker derivatives to choose from, ranging from Caribbean Stud to Three Card Poker and Casino Hold ‘Em you can be sure that your poker itch will be scratched at Leo Vegas..
- Live Dealer Games at Leo Vegas: Leo Vegas differs greatly from most online casinos in that they have 11 different Live Dealer Gaming options available to choose from. Leo Vefas offers Live Dealer options for Roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat, Casino Hold ‘Em and Three Card Poker.
Leo Vegas sign up bonuses
Leo Vegas has a great sign up bonus available to their new customers. As a new customer, Leo Vegas Casino will match your first deposit by 200% and will reward you with 200 free spins on the popular NetEnt slot, Starburst.
Firstly, to qualify for the 200 free games, you must deposit $10 or more. Once that has been taken care of you will receive 20 free spins each day over the next 10 days, so make sure to log on each day to take advantage of your 200 free spins.
Leo Vegas mobile and tablet casino
As previously stated, Leo Vegas Casino is an award winner when it comes to its mobile device betting. Just access the Leo Vegas mobile site on iOS, Android or Windows device by tapping our links here on this page, and you can play a massive range of games on your mobile while redeeming exclusive sign up bonuses from us at BestOnlineCasinos.net.au.
With 215 pokies to choose from, nine live dealer games, 11 Roulette, seven Blackjack and 10 video poker games, Leo Vegas is arguably the greatest mobile casino currently on the market if for nothing else than their sheer volume of mobile gaming choices.
Payment funding at Leo Vegas
Depositing and withdrawing funds through Leo Vegas Casino is so simple and easy. All deposit methods are fee free. All deposit methods have a minimum amount of $10 and all appear instantly in your account. There are several different ways to deposit funds into your Leo Vegas account:
- Visa and MasterCard deposits have a maximum of $1,000.
- POLi deposits have a max $10,000.
- PaysafeCard’s have a max deposit of $1,000.
- Neteller and Skrill deposits don’t appear to have a maximum deposit amount.
To withdraw funds, you can either transfer your funds onto the credit/debit card you used to deposit funds initially or withdraw them into a nominated bank account. Just keep in mind that withdrawals can take up five business days to clear.
Final verdict on Leo Vegas Casino
Leo Vegas is one of the most exciting online casinos available today. It’s sign-up bonus rivals that of any of its competitors and their range of games will keep anyone interested, from first time punters to high rollers.
Customer service is very quick to get back to you, any time of day. Leo Vegas is one of the best all-round online and mobile casinos, being easy to use with massive range of games from multiple software developers rather than just a single one.