How to make deposits into real money gambling apps
How to make deposits into real money gambling apps
In order to make real money deposits into a mobile casino gambling app, punters need to make sure they are using secure app platforms which safeguard personal and financial details, deal with the Australian dollar, and are licensed and regulated by official gaming commissions and authorities.
In this article, we give a step by step guide of how to securely fund your gambling apps, so you can use that money to enjoy the range of casino games available within such applications, and eventually withdraw any winnings you make.
Before we begin the step by step process, it is important to note the differences between a mobile casino gambling application, and a traditional Web browser-based mobile casino site:
1. The traditional Web browser-based mobile gambling site is simply put, the mobile-friendly version of any online casino. All of our recommended Internet casinos offer slick and graphically-advanced mobile casino websites for smartphones and tablets, with hundreds of real money pokies and table games (AUD currency).
2. The real money casino gambling app can be one of two things: a casino Web app, or a casino native app:
- The native gambling app (also know as a market app) is akin to the apps we are most familiar with – the ones which we download and install from applications distributing platforms such as Google Play and the App Store (for example, Tinder, calculator apps, the official AFL app, etcetera). These are designed differently for different operating systems.
- The casino Web app is an extension of the traditional browser-based mobile gambling website. It performs the same tasks as a native app, but is designed using browser technology such as HTML5, Java and Flash formatting. The Web app uses a common Web browser to process its graphically-advanced content, and is not built for any one operating system, so it can be used across all devices and mediums. It can be downloaded via an app market (typically a very small size), or created directly from its corresponding mobile website.
Depositing AUD money into a casino application
Fortunately, the process for depositing real money to a mobile gambling website, to its Web app extension, or to a native casino app is the same, so the following method can be applied to all the above described gaming platforms. We’ve used the Thrill Casino Web app as our example, but all casino apps have a very similar banking process:
Step 1 – Tap on any of our casino app icons directly from your smartphone or tablet device and register an account at your chosen gambling site. Registration details include username, password, email, date of birth, country of residency and desired currency.
Step 2 – Once you’ve registered an account, you’ll be taken to the casino lobby. Access the menu and head to the banking/cashier or individual deposit section of the gambling app. Here you’ll find a range of different deposit options you can choose from, including: MasterCard and Visa credit and debit cards; e-wallets such as Neteller and Skrill; pre-paid vouchers and cards such as Ukash and PaySafeCard; and direct bank transferring systems.
Step 3 – Select you desired deposit method and input the correct details (how much you wish to deposit, card number, voucher number, etcetera). If there is an option to opt in for a bonus, select that option. Most casinos will automatically credit you with your bonus without the player needing to ‘opt in’, while some casinos will ask you to ‘opt in’ to claim your bonus. If the option is not there, do not worry about it.
Step 4 – Hit confirm, and your funds will be instantly available to use on all casino games within the gambling app (assuming your deposit method of choice allows for instantaneous transfer of money – and aside from bank transfers, all deposit options do).
When you wish to make a withdrawal, the process is near identical to depositing money. Simply head back to the banking/cashier or individual withdrawal section of the casino app, select your desired method of withdrawing funds, and plug in the amount you wish to take out of your account.
Note: you may be required to show some form of identification when requesting a withdrawal in order to confirm you are in fact the person making the request – this is standard industry practice to ensure high levels of security are maintained. Some forms of personal ID include: a copy of your driver’s license, a scanned copy of your credit card (with the middle numbers blanked out) or a utility bill.
What gambling apps can Australians use and are they legal?
All of the following mobile casino sites and their respective real money applications are legally available for Australian punters to access and utilise.
They have been tested by the team here at CasinoApps.com.au, are fully licensed and registered by their jurisdiction’s gambling commissions (such as the UK Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Authority), and are regulated and audited on a consistent basis by independent gaming testing agencies such as eCOGRA (eCommerce Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance).
- Install the Royal Vegas Casino native application for mobile and tablet devices.
- Try the Leo Vegas Casino Web app for smartphones and tablets.
- Register an account via your mobile at Thrills’ fully-fledged browser-based mobile casino, and create your own Thrills Web app.
We recommend signing up with at least a couple different mobile casinos and gambling apps so you can experience a variety of diverse games and enjoy a wide range of enticing bonuses and promotions.
All current smartphones and tablets are compatible with our suggested casinos and their applications, while some older-end data-enabled phones may be compatible with the mobile casino browser websites.How to make deposits into real money gambling apps