Best roulette casinos
Best roulette casinos
The best real money roulette games for Australians are available online at regulated and licensed Internet casinos. Besides offering an array of roulette variants suitable for both high-limit and low-limit players, these sites use state-of-the-art gaming industry technology to provide high-quality graphics, reliable performance and outstanding player security.
The team at BestOnlineCasinos.net.au has played roulette at each of the following AUD casino sites and can testify to the security, fairness and calibre of the gameplay.
Best online casinos
It is 100 per cent legal for all Australian residents to access and use the real money gaming services provided by these casino operators. All are approved by independent testing agencies such as eCOGRA (eCommerce Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance), which only endorses safe, fair and honest gambling sites.
Each secure online casino is also licensed by an official government gambling authority. Trusted Internet gaming regulators include the U.K. Gambling Commission, the Malta Gaming Authority and Curacao eGaming.
Online roulette games
There is a huge and diverse catalogue of roulette games available at our recommended online and mobile casinos. Below are a few of our favourites. Digital titles are powered by regulated random number generator (RNG) software, while live dealer roulette games are dealt by trained croupiers under the supervision of professional pit bosses and technical staff.
- American Roulette – Unless you’re playing purely for loyalty points, the infamous double-zero roulette layout should be avoided at all costs. US roulette has a house edge of 5.26 per cent, which compares poorly to the 2.70 per cent edge in single-zero games.
- European Roulette – There are many different versions of the classic single-zero format, with flexible minimum and maximum wagers per spin to suit players of all bankroll sizes.
- French Roulette – This is roulette in its original style, with the inclusion of special call bets such as voisins, tiers and orphelins. Some versions also feature la partage and en prison rules, which reduce the house edge to 1.35 per cent on even-money bets.
- Multiplayer Roulette – Play RNG roulette games with other casino members, utilise the player chat feature, and choose from spin intervals of 20, 40 or 60 seconds.
- Multiwheel Roulette – Bet on up to eight single-zero roulette wheels at the same time to significantly increase your chances of hitting a winner.
- Zoom Roulette – Innovative graphics and gameplay features allow you to get up close and personal with the traditional Euro-style roulette wheel.
- Mini Roulette – This miniature version of the devil’s wheel features only 13 pockets, with a simplified betting layout and a unique table of payout odds.
- Live Dealer Roulette – Our top-ranked casino sites offer a wide array of real money live roulette games. These special tables are video streamed direct to your computer or smart device from fully regulated casino studios, where real-life human croupiers deal games by hand. Popular live casino titles include Immersive Roulette, Auto Roulette and VIP Roulette.
Online roulette and mobile compatibility
Each of our suggested online casinos caters for the mobile market, too. With fully optimised mobile sites using the latest Internet gaming technology, Australians can access their favourite free roulette games and real money tables via their smartphones and tablet devices.
Our approved iPhone casinos cater to over 2200 different mobile products, including Apple iOS, Android (Samsung, HTC, Sony, et cetera), BlackBerry and Windows devices. There is no need to download any software to play at these sites; simply tap on any of our casino roulette links or icons, such as www.Guts.com, and follow the prompts to sign up and start playing.
The mobile roulette interface is easy to navigate, and you can do all your banking transactions direct from your device. You can also create your own roulette apps by accessing your in-browser settings and adding the casino site, or even a specific game, to your home screen. These bespoke Web apps require hardly any disc space and allow you to open your favourite mobile roulette games with a single touch – no URLs or search bars required.
Prefer to use a native app and install software directly on to your mobile? For instant access to more than 100 iOS and Android casino games, including multiple roulette variants, download the official Royal Vegas Casino app (called ‘Regal Vegas’ in the App Store and Google Play) by tapping the button to the right.
How to fund your casino account
Playing with real cash at an Internet casino can be dangerous if you aren’t assured of the safety and security of the website. Each of our roulette casinos, both mobile and online, uses at least a 128-bit Secure Socket Layer digital encryption to safeguard all financial transactions and make sure all personal details are protected.
There are a host of AUD-friendly deposit and withdrawal methods Australians can use to fund their online casino accounts:
- Visa, MasterCard, JCB, Solo and Switch credit and debit cards
- Web wallets such as Neteller, Skrill, ClickandBuy and ecoPayz
- Prepaid cards and vouchers like PaySafeCard and EntroPay Virtual VISA Card
- Direct bank transfer systems such as POLi, Citadel Direct and Trustly
Most of these secure payment options allow for instant deposits, which means you can access your funds as soon as you confirm the transaction. Withdrawals can take up to three business days with standard banking methods, but leading Web casinos have begun introducing 24-hour payments for verified customers.
To make a deposit, head to the ‘Banking’ or ‘Cashier’ section of the casino lobby and choose your preferred payment method. Follow the steps and fill in the required fields, taking extra care to enter your details correctly. If you chose an instant deposit method, such as credit card or e-wallet, your funds will appear in your betting account in a matter of seconds.
For credit card deposits, some sites may require you to verify your identity by scanning through a copy of your card with the majority of the numbers blanked out. For withdrawals, you may be required to further confirm your identity by submitting a copy of your driver’s license or a utility bill document. This is all in accordance with standard eGaming security practice.
Online roulette is a unique experience that offers Australians the chance to legally win real money while enjoying one of the world’s most popular casino games. Sign up at any of ourt listed casinos to gain exclusive access to matched deposit bonuses, daily, weekly and monthly promotions, and loyalty rewards which are only available to real cash players.