How long does a withdrawal take from an online casino?
How long does a withdrawal take from an online casino?
Withdrawals can be exciting when it involves winnings, but when it comes to lengthy processing times the whole transaction can be quite frustrating. Some methods are a lot faster than others, and if you play at a reputable online casino including the many we recommend below, the whole process can instead be quite quick and easy.
Best online casinos
Roxy Palace Review
Online Sportsbook, Casino & Poker
200% up to €100 + 100 Free Spins
Visit Guts Guts Casino Review
|18+ Gamble Responsibly. Min €10 deposit. Neteller, Skrill Paysafecard excluded. 30x turnover requirement. Country exclusions & general terms apply. Full terms.|
Loads of daily promotions!
Visit 32Red 32Red Casino Review
Chuck a shrimp on the barbie!
100% up to €100 + 25 bonus spins
Join Gday Gday Casino Review
Visit Thrills Thrills Review
How to make an online casino withdrawal
Withdrawals follow the same process as deposits, except they do require a deposit first and you will need to verify your account before you can cash out.
If you don’t need to verify your account, then you aren’t playing at a safe casino governed by a regulatory body, which requires this criteria to be met. While it can be annoying, once you have verified you account for the online casino you won’t have to do it again.
To verify your account you need proof of age, name, address, (passport and ID are both accepted, as well as a utility bill) and then any deposit you’ve made (screenshot the transaction or your bank or e-Wallet statement).
Players can make a deposit, play their favourite titles, and cash out whenever they wish (provided they haven’t opted in for a bonus which requires you to wager the cash a certain number of times before withdrawing).
Withdraw online casino funds
In the same banking window you made a deposit in, click on the ‘withdrawal’ option to be taken to the available payment options for withdrawing funds from the online casino.
Click on your preferred method, enter the amount you wish to withdraw from the available funds in your casino account, as well as the details of your preferred payment method, and then confirm the transaction.
Depending on the method you’ve chosen, and other external factors we detail below, your funds will be processed and appear in your personal account, or e-Wallet for personal use.
Fastest casino payment methods
When you’ve confirmed the withdrawal and the online casino has approved the transaction, the time it takes to be processed ultimately comes down to what method you’ve opted for.
- e-Wallets: e-Wallets are the fastest payment method available when making online casino withdrawals. Skrill, Neteller, ClickandBuy, ecoPayz, and more, all are commonly accepted web wallets which allow you to withdraw quickly. The process is instantaneous, therefore your funds are generally processed right away (can be a few hours if the withdrawal is of a large amount), but it is important to remember it isn’t direct to your personal account and it can take a few days to withdraw from your web wallet to your personal account.
- Credit and debit cards: Visa is a popular credit and debit choice to make a deposit, but when it comes to withdrawals it can be quite a slow option. It can take anywhere from 24 hours and right up to 72 hours or more, as it comes down to what bank you use and their policies. MasterCard generally isn’t available for withdrawals but you may be able to opt for Maestro, though this brand still sees the same processing times as with all other credit and debit cards if accepted.
- Bank transfers: This is the slowest possible method available when it comes to withdrawals, and while it is considered to be safe, e-Wallets such as Skrill and Neteller are just as safe and much quicker. If you opt for a bank transfer expect it to be cleared within five days, but if errors are made it can sometimes be longer.
Why is my withdrawal still pending?
There can be a number of reasons why your withdrawal hasn’t been processed within the time limits detailed.
Incorrect details: If you have entered the wrong e-Wallet user ID or password, or entered a number incorrectly from your card or Internet banking account details and it wasn’t picked up immediately, this will slow down the process significantly.
Reverse withdrawal: Some Web casinos place a 24-48 hour hold on any withdrawals to allow for ‘reverse withdrawals’ where you can cancel your transaction and play with it instead of depositing again. This can be both an advantage and a drawback, but if you want your funds and don’t plan on playing again, avoid casinos with this type of hold (we’ve detailed reputable sites below with and without the hold) to speed to process up.
If you play at an online casino which isn’t regulated by third party organisations, you can be subjected to irresponsible behaviour such as incredibly lengthy processing times to make players ultimately just cancel withdrawals and play the money instead.
At reputable sites, such as the ones we list below, you won’t be subjected to this kind of behaviour so play here to avoid this kind of scenario.
Fastest casinos for withdrawals
With so many internet casinos out there to choose from it can be hard to find the best. However we have played at the best, and the worst, to determine where you should deposit your money and play.
The following online casinos offer some of the fastest withdrawal times, but remember to take into account the ‘reverse withdrawal’ hold time some have in place.
- Roxy Palace (48 hour pending time for reverse withdrawals)
- Royal Vegas Casino (24 hour pending time for reverse withdrawals)
- Guts Casino (two to six hour pending time for reverse withdrawals)
- G’day Casino (48 hour pending time for reverse withdrawals)
- Slots Million (no pending time for reverse withdrawals
- Thrills Casino (no pending time for reverse withdrawals