Best live dealer casinos
Best live dealer casinos
Live dealer casinos bridge together the convenience of real money online gambling and the experience and authenticity of real-world brick and mortar casinos.
Australians have at their disposal a range of trusted and safe Internet gambling sites which play host to trained human casino croupiers who work inside regulated gaming studios, in charge of games such as live dealer blackjack, roulette, baccarat, poker, keno and lottery.
These games are filmed in high definition and streamed live, directly to player computers, tablets and TV screens. Players watch and partake in the games, betting with real money on a host of different options, and are paid out as soon as results are displayed.
Live dealer casino sites
Best online casinos for Australians to play live dealer games
The following real money gambling websites are licensed and registered by their jurisdiction’s gaming regulatory body, such as the U.K. Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA). These independent authorities govern all interactive gaming activities within their borders to ensure safe and fair operations and gameplay.
- Guts Casino
- Royal Vegas Casino
- Thrills Casino
- 32 Red Casino
- G’day Casino
Note: these sites are also constantly audited by independent gaming testing agencies like eCOGRA (eCommerce Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance), which specialise in player protection and the maintenance of meeting online gambling standards.
Who are the top players in the live dealer casino industry?
There are multiple gaming operators all competing for top dog status in the innovative and ever-growing live dealer gaming market. Microgaming (Royal Vegas and 32 Red), Evolution Gaming (Guts and Thrills), Ezugi and Net Entertainment (G’day) are the four companies which distribute their live dealer software and products to our endorsed gambling websites. They offer some of the highest quality and most engaging live gameplay experiences you’ll find on the World Wide Web.
- Microgaming – Hosting games of live baccarat, blackjack, casino hold’em and roulette, Microgaming is the oldest and most experienced name in the live dealer gaming business, offering exclusive services and graphically-advanced gameplay interfaces. Holding a privileged deal with Playboy, Microgaming employs not only elegant croupiers to take charge of games, but also sexy female Playboy Bunny croupiers, to spice up our online gambling experience.
- Evolution Gaming – One of the world leaders in video-streamed live dealer games, Evolution Gaming hosts an array of innovative titles, such as blackjack, roulette, baccarat, three card poker and casino hold’em. Recent additions to its line-up include Blackjack Party, a social and fun live blackjack game featuring two hosts and plenty of interaction, and Immersive Roulette, described by Evolution as a game where “players are immersed in the live action through a series of dynamic close-up views that follow every spin of the wheel and movement of the ball”.
- Ezugi – Currently boasting the largest list of titles available to play, Ezugi may just be the front-runners in live online casino gaming. The catalogue includes blackjack (with side bets like Perfect Pairs and 21+3), hybrid blackjack, roulette, double-ball roulette, baccarat, lottery, keno, Caribbean stud poker and Texas hold’em bonus poker. With a host of brilliant player features, like on-demand music, live chat, in-picture mini games and more, Ezugi takes live croupier gambling to the next level.
- Net Entertainment – While better known for its extensive library of online pokies and digital table games, Net Entertainment has made significant strides in the live dealer market in recent years. The NetEnt live casino specialises in real money blackjack and roulette games, catering for a broad spectrum of players with signature titles such as Common Draw Blackjack, Automatic Roulette and VIP Roulette.
Register a live casino account
Access any of our casino links or icons directly from you computer, tablet or smart TV and you’ll be taken to your chosen gaming platform. From there, you can sign up for an account in less than three minutes, with registration details such as username, password, email, date of birth, desired currency and country of residency required. Once your account has been set up, you can safely deposit cash via one of the several secure banking options available within your casino of choice.
Deposit and withdrawal options include: credit and debit cards; e-wallets such as Neteller, Skrill, ecoPayz, ClickandBuy and EZIPay; pre-paid cards and vouchers like EntroPay Virtual VISA Card and Paysafecard; and direct bank transfers. All financial transactions are protected with a minimum of 128-bit Secure Socket Layer digital encryption technology to ensure the safety of your details and funds.
While you can watch live games take place without having to use your own money, you’ll be required to use real AUD money in order to partake in the games yourself. So once you have credited your account, you can navigate to the live casino section of your site, browse the catalogue of titles available to play, and start enjoying the live interactive casino experience from your home.
Live croupier gaming features
Below is a summary of the best features available within live dealer casinos and their games.
- Real people in control of authentic gaming equipment, so results are determined by the human hand as opposed to random number generators.
- The gaming studio, where the live action takes place, is designed to replicate the look and feel of a land-based casino floor, and pit bosses and technicians are employed to oversee all games and resolve any issues which may arise.
- Multiplayer and single-player formats of popular games are available, so you can choose to play with others or enjoy the action without any distractions.
- Live chat features can be activated, so players can interact with each other and talk to the accommodating dealer. Keep things clean, or else risk being removed from the game (just like in land-based casinos).
- The ability to change the live view from 3D to classic mode, and to alter visual quality and audio settings.
- Fully customisable betting limits to suit your bankroll.
- Access to the game’s results history and statistics as well as dealer information.
- Bet behind features in blackjack (wagering on other player hands) and side bets in most live titles.
- The ability to play multiple simultaneous tables of the same game, or of several different games.
We recommend registering an account with at least one Microgaming casino, one Evolution Gaming casino and one Ezugi casino to experience the different games and options available to Australian players. Follow our links and icons to claim the exclusive welcome packages and sign-up bonuses Aussie punters are entitled to at our endorsed casinos.